OgreModelConfigurator is a tool to view and configure ogre mesh, particle, sound and event.
Currently, only mesh and skeleton animation viewer functions can be used. Now it looks very similar to LexiViewer.
This tool is under LGPL license and runs on Windows.
- View the mesh info(done);
- Preview the animation(partical done, animation transition and blend will be added);
- Attach other mesh/Skeleton mesh(example, an avatar equipped with a sword);
- Attach particle effects;
- Preview the skin change(include sub-mesh change and material/texture change);
- Attach sound event at animation key-frame or at certain time;
- Preview a whole skill effect(animation, effect and sound chain for an avatar) and export into a skill file.